Your donations have a direct impact on FavorHouse’s delivery of services. From serving victims and their families in and out of shelter, to counseling and support for domestic violence education and prevention programs, FavorHouse could not serve the community without your support.
Here’s how you can help right now:
1. Give Today
Mail your tax-deductible contribution to:
2001 W. Blount Street
Pensacola, FL 32501
Does your employer match charitable donations? If so, ask your employer to match your donation to FavorHouse.
2. Give Online Now
3. Give in Honor or Memory of a Special Person or Date
Remember a loved one or honor a special event in the life of someone dear to you, such as a birthday or a graduation, by making a gift to FavorHouse in her/his name. Just send your donation to the address above.
4. Sponsor or Attend an Event
FavorHouse has two main fundraising events with sponsorship opportunities:
o White Rose Luncheon
o Angel’s Garden, 2nd weekend in September
For more information about giving a cash donation please call 850-434-1177.
Donation of goods
FavorHouse utilizes donations to assist residents/clients in need. You may bring these donations during business hours to either our Pensacola or Milton office locations.
• Household linens (new or gently used towels, twin blankets, sheets, etc.)
• Personal hygiene products (shampoo, toothbrushes, deodorant, etc.)
• Feminine hygiene products
• Diapers, wet wipes
• Used cell phones
• Children’s clothing
• Kitchen items (pots and pans, dinnerware, etc.)
• Office and school supplies
• Paper Products, toilet paper , paper towels, kleenex, napkins
• New underwear women and children
Click here for a complete list of donations needed.